Robots of Brixton

Robots of Brixton!!

Monday 16 November 2009

U-Turn

I felt i was struggling with the idea of the pirate broadcasting centre. I couldnt really justify or clearly articulate how i got to that programme. I felt because it was such a cool site i was trying to find a programme to fit into as opposed to following my initial concepts and ideas. I have not completely dismmissed the concept but i wanted to exploe further my early ideas of the panopticon city/cctv state.

110 Bishops Gate Herron Tower






















This was my initial site, i chose it because of its scale, central location, in the heart of the city and because in is currently under construction. This gives me an interesting platform to adjoin unto.
Concepts





















1 comment:

  1. http://richardreginaldyoung.blogspot.com/2009/12/internet-observatry.html

    ReplyDelete